The big question- Is it better to Rent or Buy a home? Answer: It Depends
Why do I say It depends? Because not everyone has the same goals and living situation and no 2 persons are alike when it comes to their needs.
Buying a home is right for you if:
1. You love the location so much and would want to live there for the rest of your life
2. You have a stable job in the area you currently live in
3. You see yourself 5 or 10 years staying in the same state
4. Plan to have a family soon and need a place to call home
5. Think of buying a home as your investment for the future (great way to build equity)
6. The price of owning a home is cheaper than renting. (Don’t throw your money away)
Renting is right for you if:
1. Your job requires lots of travel and you can be mobile and live anywhere
2. The prices of rent in your area is cheaper than buying a home
3. You plan to move in the next 2 or 3 years for a career promotion
4. You do not see yourself living there for the next 5 or 10 years
5. You do not want the responsibility of maintaining a home (plumbing, painting, home renovations and repair)
6. You like the idea of being able to pack and go anytime with no obligations
So, whatever your decision may be, make sure that it fits your lifestyle and that it serves your purpose, your goals and your way of living.
If you are located in California and specifically looking for a new home or want to rent around the area of Pittsburg, Antioch, Brentwood, Walnut creek, Concord and Martinez, feel free to contact me at 925-490-2555. I will be happy to assist you in finding your dream home or your next apartment. I am a real estate agent that specialize in this area. I call the east bay home for many years now and I am very knowledgeable and specialize in this market.
Century 21 MM DRE#02062615 www.C21mm.com