So... have you been thinking of selling your home?
Whatever your reason may be such as relocating to a new area, upgrading to a bigger home for the family to fit, want to stay on a better neighborhood etc. You have come to the right place.
I have put together some great tips to listing your home. This will not only guarantee to get your homes sold fast but also make the most money from the sale.
1. Meet with a reputable real estate agent to assist you on listing your new home. Your new real estate agent must be knowledgeable of the area and should be able to give you a good presentation of how she will be listing your home.
2. Interview and ask questions from your real estate agent. At most she will answer your questions and guide you on the list price as to how much you should sell your home.She will pull some comparables in your area to give you an idea of the price range of similar homes. Make sure to let her know your reason for selling the home and your expectations.
3. As soon as you have signed the listing agreement with your agent, get ready and prepare your home for listing. This means walk through your home and list down things you need to let your agent know about your property (water damages, sink not working etc.)
4. Make time to fix and repair any visible damages you can do on your own. If you are not a handy man, hire a contractor to make your home “pretty/presentable” again. Believe it or not small things such as new paint can increase the value of your home.
*Small home renovations are a great way to increase home value, provided you have the time and money to do it. The best upgrades you can do include kitchen,bath and floor upgrades. They add the most value to your home.
5. Set aside a good time to do open house and talk to your agent about the best times to market your home.
6. Stage your home before scheduling an open house. Tidy up all unnecessary items and clean out your kitchen counter, floors, bathrooms and garage. If you have extra money, it would even be best to hire a professional to stage your home. Your agent can recommend one or help you find one.
7. Clean your front yard and mow the lawn. Remember first impressions last. You only have a few seconds to impress a buyer, so start by showing them your home is presentable, that it has a nice front yard and a great curb appeal.
8. Lastly, relax and take it easy. Leave the work to your agent to sell your home. You have done a great job so far in preparing to list your home. For sure, you will now be waiting for multiple offers and the guarantee to sell quickly.
Money! money! money!
If you are located in California and specifically looking for a new home around the area of Pittsburg, Antioch, Brentwood, Walnut creek, Concord and Martinez, feel free to contact me at 925-490-2555. I will be happy to assist you in finding your dream home. I am a real estate agent that specialize in this area. I call the east bay home for many years now and I am very knowledgeable and specialize in this market.
Thanks for taking the time to read my tips.
Century 21 MM DRE#02062615 www.C21mm.com
Check out this great video